MOKAM provides not only professional accounting services, but company formation and other legal services as well. We:
- set up companies of various forms (UAB, MB, Všį);
- register branches of foreign companies;
- help to obtain VAT identification number;
- amend the statutes, the amount of authorised capital, other data;
- prepare share purchase contracts;
- amend information about activity carried out by the company, addresses, branches, shareholders, manager and other data in formal registries.
About company formation: the most popular legal form of a company in Lithuania is UAB (equivalent to Limited company). Company registration takes on average 10 days. The name of a company must be formed according to the grammar of Lithuanian or Latin languages. Company must have a formal registration address in Lithuania, a bank account and a director. The minimum amount of authorised capital should be not less than 2500 eur. Registering of a company can be done remotely, however, a representative must have a power of attorney. Contact us and we will answer Your questions.
Registering a branch of the company: information is being prepared.
VAT payer code: VAT number is issued in 5 days after an application for State Tax Inspectorate has been submitted. In most cases, it is also necessary to supply information about activity of a company, shareholders, contracts with suppliers, agreements with customers, contracts of renting premises, bank statements.
- Sodų g. 6, Vilnius
- Juozapavičiaus pr. 112, Kaunas
- Šermukšnių g. 17, Klaipėda